- It is hereby informed “sourcingpartnerme.com” is a computer hardware and distribution company and isn’t a manufacturer.
- Goods once sold will now no longer be taken returned or exchanged. Once the bill is made, goods cannot be changed or canceled for any reason thereof.
- All our packages are perfectly sealed at the warehouse before shipping. Upon receipt, customers are advised to check the external condition of the package/box to see if there are signs of damage, or if the package has been opened during transit. Customers are requested not to sign and accept the delivery. Instead, return the package to the courier staff. The item will be replaced and delivered to you within few days.
- Customers are advised to make videos while unwrapping and unboxing their product from delivery packaging. This video will be used as proof in case the customer receives damaged goods or incomplete items.
- For order cancellation, after the product has been shipped, please speak to the Sourcing PartnerME customer care department and make a request to cancel the order. After the order has been canceled, the money will be refunded to debit card, credit card, or internet banking account (whichever mode has been used for payment); as per the policy of the merchant.
- If the order is canceled by the customer post-delivery of goods from our warehouse, Sourcing PartnerME holds the right to charge full delivery charges and other charges associated with the cost of labor, production, and resources payable to partner brands. The final charges will be advised by our customer care department.
- No Customer can waive obligation on grounds of lack of awareness of terms & situations.
- Sourcingpartnerme.com has the right to cancel any orders associated with price or inventory issues.
Before returning the product, please contact our customer care department. They will help you to fix/reset the device, where possible. In case, if the device cannot be fixed, please proceed accordingly as advised by our representative.
- Sourcing PartnerME offers a warranty for all its products. However, the warranty period varies for each product and brand listed on our website. Please check the product page to check the warranty period for each brand. Please speak to our customer care if you could not find the warranty details of any product.
- Sourcing PartnerME will replace or repair a product under warranty for any manufacturing defects or any problems that arise from normal use. We will replace the product with the same model. However, if the model is discontinued or out of stock, a similar or upgraded model will be offered. In this case, any price difference should be borne by the customer.
- Warranty Service claim must be requested from Sourcing PartnerME within Warranty Period from the date of receipt of shipment. Please contact our customer care by chat, WhatsApp, or e-mail to claim your product warranty and proceed as advised by them.
- Please note the cost of return shipping will be borne by the customer.
- Please do not remove the warranty label from the product and package till the product is within the warranty period
- Please provide your order number, name, contact numbers, purchase date, shipping address, etc. along with the returned product.
- Returned product must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged).
- All accessories and boxes originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
- Sourcing PartnerME retains the right to refuse delivery of such return items, If a return the product does not have all parts included in the original package and without the original invoice.
Please note the warranty may not be covered in the below conditions:
- Products with broken pins, burnt pins, pen/pencil markings, cracks, missing warranty stickers, and tampered warranty may be rejected.
- If the product is not compatible with the customer’s device. The customer is responsible for ensuring that the product they’re buying is compatible with the device they intend to use. Incompatibility with a specific device (phone/laptop/car/TV/Google Home etc) will not be considered a defect.
- Products found damaged due to improper charging such as charging using harmful power levels or using unapproved accessories.
- Any defects or damages caused by improper use include but are not limited to the operation which doesn’t comply with the warranty or notes shown in the product specifications. For example, disassembling the sealed product shell will void the warranty.
- If the product serial number or warranty seal is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, and/or tampered with. If any accessory or external part of the product is missing.
- If any damage occurs in/on the outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents, or scratches on the exterior cases, screens, camera lenses, buttons, and other attachments.
- Warranty does not cover natural wear & tear, usage under extreme conditions, damage due to improper care (accident, misuse, or negligence), and damage caused by acts of God such as floods, fires, or earthquakes.
- Any defects or damage caused by other behaviors which cannot be controlled by Sourcing PartnerME.
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Products not purchased from sourcingpartnerme.com
- Any other circumstances that are contradictory or are not in compliance with business ethics.
- Change of mind of the customer.
The prices displayed on the website may change in case there is a revision in exchange rates or the manufacturer decides to change the price of a particular item. We reserve the right to refuse delivery if the customer is unwilling to pay the updated price of a product.
Sourcing PartnerME and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and personnel endeavor to keep the information up to date and accurate; however, they receive no obligation for any loss, injury, or damages sustained through anyone because of records or recommendations contained at the web page.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.